Ashlee Glazer

Ashlee was a Global Ambassador of Smith Cult. She also taught training to salon partners and hosted events at Marie Claire London. Ashlee continues to draw from this knowledge in her work. Ashlee Glazer & I love beauty since we can remember. Starting at the counter all the way to the carpet where I worked. My frequent clients and celebrity Weddings motivate me and give me ideas and tips to pass on as a beauty and lifestyle expert. As I wind down, I enjoy being with my loved ones and family outdoors or attending a dinner party. My aim is to bring together my community and resources in order to entertain, educate and contribute back to the community through my artistic talents. Ashlee Glazer, beauty expert on the television and an acclaimed makeup artist encourages her clients to be themselves and increase their self-confidence. She assists women to appear and feel beautiful while conquering the world. Kyle Glazer (21 yrs old) is her twins. Harry Glazer was my father. The Goshen atmosphere was great, the team dynamics were fantastic and the coaching staff helped me choose. I adore her dad for his hard determination and his ability to be able talk with people in all situations. One of my favorite athletic moments as a watcher was winning both state as well as National championships.

 Ashla Taylor  Ashlee Glazer Ashlee a s Glazer  Ashlee d h  Glazer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ashlee Glazer

Read more about Rose Namajunas and Reign Edwards

Ashlee Glazer